WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and with the rest of the applicable legislation in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided when completing and sending the forms published on this website, will be incorporated into the processing activities of ALIMENTACIÓN VARMA S.A. with NIF B-80781024 and domiciled in Calle La Granja 15, Edificio Varma,Alcobendas (28108 – Madrid). From now on, ALIMENTACIÓN VARMA.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE AND BASIS OF LEGITIMACY DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
- Contact: The purpose of the collection is the management and response to your requests made through our mailbox email. This processing is legitimised by the legitimate interest of the data controller (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Customers: The purpose of data processing in this area is to manage relations with our customers. This treatment is legitimised by the execution of a contract between VARMA and the client (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Varma will only communicate your personal data:
- To those third parties, bodies and public institutions of the General State Administration, of the Autonomic and local Administrations, including the jurisdictional bodies to which it is legally obliged to provide them.
- To financial entities in case it is necessary based on the relationship that they have with ALIMENTACIÓN
- To suppliers of external technological services, such as hosting services, computer maintenance and other similar ones, that provide their services toVarma, and that will treat their data following strictly the instructions of this entity and under its responsibility.
- To GRUPO VARMA entities, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- The personal data provided via email to the contact address will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the query or request.
- The personal data provided to make purchases will be kept during the contractual relationship and, once it has ended, during the prescription period of the legal actions that may arise from it.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that you wish to revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation, portability and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, you may contact Varma by written request to the postal address located at Calle La Granja 15, Edificio Varma, Alcobendas (28108- Madrid; or by e-mail to [email protected]
In the event that the interested party considers that the above rights have not been complied with in accordance with current legislation, he/she may file the corresponding claim for the protection of rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The user agrees to inform ALIMENTACIÓN VARMA of any modification to the information provided. To be able to carry out this communication, he will be able to go to the e-mail account [email protected]
Likewise, the clients commit themselves to keep their passwords and identification codes secret, as well as to inform ALIMENTACIÓN VARMA as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access.
As long as this communication does not take place, ALIMENTACIÓN VARMA will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use by third parties not authorised of such passwords and identification codes.